Full Paper and Extended Abstract Submission
CAM 2017 invites experts and researchers in the area of Chemically Activated Materials to submit their Extended Abstracts and Full Papers.
Attendees must indicate their choice of a talk or poster.
Download the Event Flyer: CAM 2017 Flyer
The main topics included in the CAM 2017 Conference are:
- Applications and Standards
- Chemical Activation Mechanisms
- Microstructure Development and Integrity
- Other (Than Alkali) Activated Materials
- Performance and Durability
- Raw Material Characterization and Evaluation
- Workability and Process Controllability
Extended Abstract Submission
- An abstract can be submitted for an oral presentation or a poster presentation.
- A 2-page Extended Abstract can be uploaded in PDF format and should be smaller than 1 MB.
- Extended abstracts should be 500 words or less and 2 pages maximum
- Abstract formatting should comply with the template provided by CAM 2017 committee
The template of the Extended Abstract is in this link: 3rd-CAM-Extended-Abstract-Template
Full Paper Submission
- 4-page full scholarly papers can be submitted online using the form below and indicate a session of interest from the drop down list
- Full papers should be uploaded in PDF format and should be smaller than 6 MB.
- Full paper format should comply with the template provided by CAM 2017 committee.
The template of the Full Paper is in this link: 3rd CAM-full paper-Template